Perma Blend Areola Set
MixITUP! using selective shades to find the perfect areola color.
Mandy Sauler created 8 ink colors that can be used to match any areola color making color matching simple.
This 1/2oz. set includes the following colors:
- Prime L Skin - This is the base color that can be used for Areola with someone of a Fitzpatrick 1-3 skin tone. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Prime D Skin - This is the darkest color of browns for Areola. This can be lightened with a middle mixer, and lightened with a drop of black to darken. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Yes Cool - Add this color to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola color. (Cool) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Pink Mixer - A couple drops of this can add a nice pink to your main Areola color. This color can be mixed with your Middle Mixer for a nice nipple color. (Warm)
- High White - This can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
- Low Black - This can be used to help you create a 3D nipple in darker skin types.
- No Pink - This color is only going to be used if you are having trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This color will help you find the perfect match to someone in Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Cool)
Middle Mixer - This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm)